Have you outgrown your finance system?
Get back in control with CBIZ CloudStart today
Powered by Microsoft’s trusted Business Central cloud solution for SMEs
Designed to be implemented remotely
Gets your business up and running fast
Moving has never been as easy
Delivering CBIZ CloudStart
40 Hours from old and tired to refreshed and invigorated
Our aim is to get you up and running with a core Finance system in 40 hours.
Provide a strong foundation for business growth and productivity.
As your business changes and grows so can the solution
How much does CBIZ CloudStart cost?
A lot less than you would imagine
Why Partner with CBIZ?
You are in good company
What’s included with CBIZ CloudStart?
Accounts & Financial Management
- Financial Management
- Analyse your business how you want with multiple “dimensions” (e.g. Cost Centres, Business Units, Projects, etc.)
- Create budgets and forecasts and compare them with your actual performance
- Quickly see what is owed and which invoices are overdue
- Easily see what you owe and what is overdue
- Multiple Bank Accounts
- Reconcile the bank when you need (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Pay suppliers by BACS and email remittances
- Templated & Reversing Journals
- Create your journals in Excel
- Control of how dimensions are enforced
- Multiple companies
- MTD VAT Submissions
- Management Reports Configurator
- Analyse with your data in Excel
- Manage costs with Quotes and/or Order processing
- Send Orders via Email
- Control costs with Order or Invoice approvals
- Match Invoices to Order for reassurance of supplier accuracy
- Raise documents to a cost account, item, fixed asset or resource.
- Add comments to documents to state your requirements
- Receive and Invoice goods separately
- Record the different contacts you liaise with
- Create Quotes from an email within Outlook
- Multiple contacts per customer
- Create Orders from quotes and mail them to your Customer
- Send despatch notes and invoices together or separately
- See what stock is on hand and free to sell
- Quickly check when new stock is expected in
- Easily see what shipments have yet to be invoiced
- Add comments, miscellaneous charges, items, resources and fixed assets to your order & invoices
- Get highlighted when a customer is over their credit limit or has overdue invoices when entering order & invoices.