The Business Central software encompasses various business areas, including financial, cash management, sales and purchase, warehousing and inventory, service and resource planning.
The system is designed specifically for retail businesses, making it the best fit for one of the most important parts of the business – the sales point within Business Central (sometimes referred to the ‘supermarket counter’).
Benefits of NP Retail’s PoS
- Fully integrates with Business Central – all live sales are automatically registered in the account
- Focus on business development and save time normally spent on importing sales
- Scan your product to Business Central and print the receipt
- Live updates on the business turnover triggers the domino effect to help decision making.
- Check inventory levels any time and run reports for safety stock levels
- Check the re-order stock level so customers don’t know you’re out of stock
- Quickly check when stock will be back in, or find product alternatives for customers
NP Retail Features
- Order processing: Respond to customer demands and never miss an order
- Easily convert to sales: Easy conversion to sales with approval level to higher management level.
- Distribute your stock on time and according to your preference.
- Greater control and less engagement in stock management. Integrated finance and warehousing make stock management and reporting easy
- Save time wasted on stock recount
- Increase efficiency and avoid data entry errors
- Focus on customer service and providing them with relevant offers
- Reporting tools: Integration with Dynamics 365 Business Cetral gives access to reports and data analysis
- Make decisions based on sales, revenues and earnings.
- Automation of processes and bookkeeping
- Increase business growth
Satisfied retail customers trust NAV to provide exactly what they need in their business, giving them confidence that it will help invoicing and stock management and work smoothly and reliably. If you would like to try please visit
“Our new solution is way better than the old one. When we change something here at the desk, it only takes 5 to 10 seconds to register in the web store. Previously, we had to do changes manually. It is vital for us that everything happens automatically and in a reliable manner.”
Erik Sørensen Vin – Wine Stores
“Besides financial management and stock control, we now also have e-mails and the hosting of our websites all together in Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the help from our Partner. It is a huge administrative and economic advantage that we have a complete solution.”
Juvelgruppen – Jewellery Stores